MY CUTE BABY

Special BLOG For my new Baby: Photo & story

www.geniusideas.biz



My Baby Collection :

Monday, January 29, 2007

My cute baby - 8th Month

Sorry nothing to write about the baby in previous month because no time and no idea also. Almost 8th months, the baby now can start crawl to grasp something attractive and colorfull to feed inside the mouth. Therefore we have to be more carefully, very tiny things also can go inside her mouth. So watch out our baby, I told my wife and my other kids to look for the baby. Sometime the baby can go under the table to get something left by my other kids like toys, plastic case and everything. So the danger is there because the baby migth be swallow something and get stuck....Ohh god pls save my baby..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Tag

Watch Baby Bath :