MY CUTE BABY

Special BLOG For my new Baby: Photo & story

www.geniusideas.biz



My Baby Collection :

Friday, January 12, 2007

My cute baby - 1st Month

















The baby now already one month old, my life becoming more difficult because the baby having difficulties to sleep at night. Every half hour the baby start crying hardly cause my wife and me not enough sleep almost every night. What we can do pray to allah hopefully the can baby can sleep well at night and day time also because now the baby sleep well at day time not at night. For me is more worst because I have to go to work early morning until 5.35 pm but for my wife she still can go sleep when the other kids went to school. As you see the baby face becoming more worst the elergic. When we go to clinic the doctor said the baby is O.K only baby face is alergic. We still hoping for a better solution for the baby...Crying at night time.What to do??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Tag

Watch Baby Bath :