MY CUTE BABY

Special BLOG For my new Baby: Photo & story

www.geniusideas.biz



My Baby Collection :

Friday, January 26, 2007

My cute baby - 5th Month

















The baby now can sit inside the baby walker and walk through the whole house but the problem now we have to watch every step of the baby because :
  • The baby can grasp everyting along the way
  • Step down, especially toilet and outside door
  • Table ? watch out baby head when the baby try to go under
I always told my wife to be more carefully because inside our house full of hidden danger...watch out your baby...Ok

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM , Blogger Founder said...

cuteeee, i am add link your site

 
At 7:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice information given
==========
web design

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Tag

Watch Baby Bath :